Electronic Torture Electronic Torture

Very nice

I like this song a lot, it's very clean and clear. Different from a lot of songs I hear here, and that's a good different. I like your use of crashes for your buildup, they weren't too plentiful, but there were plenty there. Your melody is simple yet interresting, which is good, because if it gets too complex it sounds bad. I've listened to it about 3 times now, and it's very well made, I gave you a 10 and a 5 on the click rating. Thanks for making an enjoying song.

PERVOK responds:

thanks for making an enjoyable review!

i checkd out your stuff, its good, but of course, needs stuff to improve on.

great stuff!and thanks again.

bright lights bright lights

I liked it a lot

I enjoyed this song completely. I liked every part of it, maybe it's too relaxed for some of these assholes on here. I rated it a 5, because it sounded very professional and kept my interrest the whole time, I like this one better than most of the songs on the top 10 trance list. I just can't stand people on this website, they won't even listen to your song and they'll rate it a 0. I know they did it to one of mine. I uploaded it and listened to it one time right after I had uploaded it and somebody rated it a 0; which wouldn't have been enough time for them to listen to it. Just some words of wisdom, if you like your music, other people do too, don't even think of letting the rating people put on your song affect your music making. This song is great and that's all you need to know.

MTLane responds:

Damn bro thanks!

new age new age

More bass

In the intro, the second time it repeated, I was expecting(and wanted) a really hard loud bass drum, but instead it kept going and then the clapping started. Just didn't do what I thought, which doesn't mean that I didn't like it, but if you work on this one some more, definitely bring out that bass drum, it's really weak, and maybe tone down the clapping a smidgen. That laser gun type noise, I could have used less of. Good song as is though.

sonicxtreme responds:

well you are right anyway i wasnt supposed to upload this song cus i bellieved it was gonna be a faillure and reaaly is,thanks for your review...and doing it so no more faillures...from no on tnx